Exporting Explosives & Drug Detection to Africa, Middle East, South America & Asia
As specialists in our industry, Total Secure Defence are able to provide explosive detection and drug detection, which can be used to detect the vast majority of both explosives and drugs.
Dangerous and threatening for separate reasons, it’s fairly clear why these kind of things need detecting and why they need to be found at the earliest opportunity. Thankfully for you, the Explosive Detection and Drug Detection we provide are incredibly accurate, highly sensitive, and can be used by a range of organisations and government agencies to ensure people are protected from such atrocities.
Below we have provided you with information relating to Explosive Detection and Drug Detection, where you should make a point in contacting us if you have any further questions or you require any general advice. If you are looking for explosives detection or drug detection, make sure you get in touch with Total Secure Defence today and we will do our utmost to help you in your ambitions.
The EVD3500 is the world’s first portable explosives trace detector that uses Luminol Chemilux. It is the only portable device capable of detecting the presence of homemade, military and commercial explosives, including ICAO taggants, plastics, ammonium nitrate, black powder, other nitrates and TATP.
Used around the world by Police and Bomb Squads, Embassies or Consulates, Military Installations, Border Crossings, Courts of Law, Airports, Nuclear Facilities, Transportation Terminals, Government Buildings, Seaports and Container ships, Postal stations, Underground parking areas, Banks.
– Detection Principle: Luminol Chemilux, disposable cartridge, no
– Sampling Methodology: Vapour and particle sampling;
– Sensitivity & detectable compounds: Most military and commercially available explosives (low nanogram level) of C-4, TNT, Dynamite, PETN, Semtex, EGDN, DMNB, RDX, ANFO, Black powder, Ammonium Nitrate, Urea Nitrate, Nitro-glycerine and TATP;
– Controls: Power switch, keypad, Automatic Vapour/Particle selector, audio control and Sample switch;
– Warm-up time: None (after daily 1-minute start);
– Typical sample analysis time: Sample: 5-20 Seconds;
– Operational status indicators: LED indicator lights, (LCD) display with graphic display; status messages, standby battery voltage, battery, ready, sample mode, measuring detector voltage;
– Alarm audio indicator: Volume-adjustable alarm with earphones;
– Data storage & communications: 1,000 retrievable records, RS-232 serial output for remote control and monitoring;
– Power supply: 12-volt DC rechargeable battery pack, External battery pack, 12-volt AC adapter;
– Radioactive source: Not used;
– Operating temperature: 0°C to +55°C;
– Storage temperature: 0°C to +65°C;
– Construction material: ABS, shielded.
Weights & Dimensions
– Weight: 3 Kg;
– Dimensions: Length 51cm x Width 14cm x Height 11cm;
– Shipping weight: 14 kg;
– Shipping dimensions: Length 54cm x Width 26cm x Height 39cm
South American, Asian, Middle East and African Countries
South American Countries where we export to: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela and Uruguay.
Asian Countries where we export to: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
Middle East Countries where we export: Egypt, Turkey, Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Israel, Libya, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
African Countries where we export under vehicle inspection systems/mirrors: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar and Zimbabwe.