Exporting GSM/3G Interception & IMSI Catcher to Africa, Middle East, South America & Asia
Total Secure Defence offer a full range of security and defence type products and equipment, including the GSM/3G Interception System and the IMSI Catcher; Each of which serves it’s own purpose.
Used by intelligence to obtain important information and in such a way as to protect the user, these pieces of equipment have been developed substantially over the years into the advanced pieces of technology you see before you today.
Whether you require an IMSI Catcher or GSM/3G Interception, Total Secure Defence have the solutions right here for you. See below to find further information relating to each one.
IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) Catchers fulfil a vital part in the gathering of valuable intelligence on users of GSM mobile phones.
The SOMI Passive IMSI Catcher captures data from the BTS (Base Transceiver Station) directly and decodes it to extract all credential information, allowing the user to search and generate a variety of reports depending on their requirement as follows:
– IMSI with Zone
– IMSI with Zone on a Specified Date
– IMSI with Zone on a Specified Date & Time
– IMSI on a Particular Date
– IMSI on a Specified Date and Time
– By Country (Where SIM is Issued)
– By Country (With Service Provider)
– By Country (With Service Provider & Date)
– By Country (With Service Provider, Date & Time)
– Network Provider
– Network Provider (With Date)
– Network Provider (With Date & Time)
– By Zone
– By Zone (With Date)
– By Zone (With Date & Time)
– By Date
– By Date (With Time)
– Real Time
Passive GSM Interceptor
The Passive GSM Interceptor is a real time dual or quad band 2G (optional 3G) voice & data interception and location system which utilises NO transmitting parts and is undetectable to both the hand set user and network operator.
– Interception of Incoming and Outgoing encrypted GSM
communications including A5/1 in real-time and without the cooperation of
– Interception of multiple simultaneous duplex calls (from 4 to 200 Channels available).
– Extraction of phone identities including IMSI, IMEI and MSISDN.
– Manipulation of target phone (SMS, Calls etc) using optional. “Active Add-On”.
– Real time target location (2-4m accuracy using A-GPS).
– Detailed country mapping provided.
– Up to 15 BTS simultaneously monitored (standard = 3).
The Passive GSM Interceptor may be operated in the following modes (with any mode used together with any combination):
1. Automatic/ Random Mode
2. Manual Mode
3. Scan Via Setting Target IMSI/TMSI/IMEI/Cell ID Method
4. Date/Time Mode
5. International Mode
6. Minimal/Remote Mode
South American, Asian, Middle East and African Countries
South American Countries where we export to: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela and Uruguay.
Asian Countries where we export to: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, China, East Timor, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
Middle East Countries where we export: Egypt, Turkey, Sudan, Algeria, Morocco, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Israel, Libya, Jordan, United Arab Emirates, Lebanon, Palestinian territories, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.
African Countries where we export under vehicle inspection systems/mirrors: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zanzibar and Zimbabwe.